Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Trails

With it being Father's Day and all I decided to do my first official cross-training session at the local park where Running Boy chose to have a lunchtime picnic. While he and the runlets played with some new wiffleball gear, I went about my business. The park is home to a quarter-mile long, intensely steep hill, which I hear Ravens superstar Ray Lewis uses for training. Hmmmm? Do tell, I thought. Okay hill, let's see what you've got.

Well, I don't know what the hill has but I know what I don't have: Ray Lewis' mojo. Ah well, I wasn't really supposed to run today anyway. Sixty minutes of true cross-training (read "walking") successfully done.



Today's Miles: 0
Total Miles: 60

1 comment:

Poteneuse said...

One of the nicest thing about being Poteneuse is that one day a year I can gloat and bask in the glory without having to do anything else; Yugo girl - I've got your Father's Day present: Thanks Runner Girl