Saturday, March 7, 2009

Holy crap...

do my legs hurt! I mean, super ouch. Wowza. I've already popped three ibuprofen; I could have maxed out at four but I wanted to leave a glimmer of more potential pain relief on the horizon. Seriously, my legs hurt like they haven't hurt since I got roped into some sadistic BodyPump class that consisted of nothing but squats for an hour. I ran 15 miles with the group today and that distance itself shouldn't cause pain--but, those hills. Lawd, those hills!! Coach Crazylegs is a sick f#$k for creating the course he did today. And I can't help but think, if it hurts this much now, what will tomorrow be like? Y'all know the second day is always worse. Thankfully the weather here was warm enough today to warrant an official "Margarita Madness" night at the Runner Girl household. These legs should be feeling pretty good, and wobbly, realllll soon.


2 comments:

Gaye said...

Get thee to an ice bath, pronto! I know it hurts, but only for the first couple of minutes, I promise. And if you've had enough margaritas, those first couple of minutes shouldn't even hurt. ;-)

C said...

Hope your legs are feeling better now. Also, that pic is hilarious! :)